Now if my entire family approves, then these Jaffa Bliss Balls must be delicious (and it’s not just me and my healthy cray cray madness!).
Easy to make, absolutely bursting with REAL flavor, and turbo charged with the immune boosting properties of WildOrange essential oil! No artificial citrus substitutes here… This is the real deal, using certified pure, therapeutic grade essential oils (and chemically tested to be free of chemicals, pesticides, fillers and synthetic materials). Woohoo! Can I get a high five for REAL FOOD?!
Wild Orange Essential Oil is detoxifying, antibacterial, full of vitamin C and the aroma just energises and lifts the spirit… You’ll be bouncing around with glee while making these handmade delights!
JAFFA BLISS BALLS
Dairy Free, Grain Free, Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free, Paleo.
Makes: 8-10 bliss balls approx.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Fat & Calories: Who cares when you’re eating fantastically healthy! Come on!
2 cups of cashews
1 heaped tablespoon of coconut oil*
20 medium sized pitted dates
1/2 cup of cacao*
5 drops of Wild Orange Essential Oil
1. Process the cashews and coconut oil until they form a paste.
2. Add the dates and cacao to the processor and whizz everything again (the cacao will form a quick dust storm within the processor, so make sure the lid is on tight and securely until it mixes through).
3. Once combined, add the 5 drops of Wild Orange and process until everything is mixed together well.
4. Scoop out a small portion of the mixture and roll into 2cm diameter balls.
5. Roll the balls in shredded coconut to add a nice textured, crunchy coating.
It’s that easy!
If you would like to know more about essential oils and where you can get your hands on some Wild Orange, just visit my website www.mydoterra.com/nourishmewholeheartedly. You can simply choose the ‘Shop’ option on the drop down menu, or choose ‘Join& Save' to sign up and pay Wholesale Prices (the most cost effective option by far!).